HERE’S THE GIST…
Three Bedroom Historical Home
Secluded and situated on acres of garden, Itopia is a utopia for artists. The Henzell’s private hideaway, Itopia is a place to dream. A place to draw inspiration from the lush surroundings. Today, Itopia marries old-world charm with trappings like wireless internet and cable television, and it is fully staffed with housekeeper, cook, gardener, and caretaker.
ROOMS + MEALS
- • All three rooms feature queen-size beds. Upstairs, there’s an ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, the ensuite bathroom features a sunken bath and shower.
- • Delicious meals, made from fresh organic produce and tailored to your preferences and dietary requirements, are served in the dining room or al fresco.
- • Golf: PGA-quality, 18-hole course at SuperClubs
Golf Club, host of championship events
including the Jamaica Open and World Cup of Golf Qualifier.
- • Beaches: Two white sand beauties (Runaway Bay, Cardiff Hall) and Salem Fisherman’s beach, ideal for dropping a line.
- • Cranbrook Flower Forest: Unique eco-tourist attraction.
Features 130 acres of tropical gardens, water pools and rain forest.
- • Green Grotto Caves: Luring visitors since the 18th century. Main draw is a labyrinthine limestone cave glistening with stalactites and stalagmites.
- • Chukka Caribbean Adventure Tours: With Chukka Cove as base camp, you can ride horses, hop on a jeep safari, go tubing on Jungle River, bike, hike and so much more.
- • Dunns River Falls: Hands down, these magnificent falls are the The most popular attraction in the area.
- • Dolphin Cove: In an area adjacent to Dunns River Falls, swim with dolphins—for an experience unlike any other.